Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Save 60% in my shop through Heartsy

My shop will be on heartsy for the next couple of days. If you don't know what heartsy is, it's a platform where you can buy vouchers for store credit an various online shops. My voucher costs $22 and will give you $55 in credit. You can use it to buy any of the fabulous vintage European clothing and dirndls I sell as well as my handmade jewelry. There are also special perks if you get a friend to buy, so spread the word!

The vouchers are also valid for 3 months, so if you'd like to buy one now and shop later that's also no problem. But you better act fast. The offer is only for a few days and only 100 vouchers are available, so once they're gone, they're gone. To take a closer look, click here: Curious Knopf on Heartsy

No comments:

Post a Comment