Monday, November 21, 2011

Skirts Galore

As I expand my shop I've also been on the hunt for lots of great vintage circle skirts and vintage German Trachten "Dirndl" skirts like the one above. Although I also have some classics for sale like this lipstick red vintage 1980s pencil skirt or this Japanese school girl vintage 1960s wool plaid skirt, most of my finds have definitely been on the sweet and sassy folkloric side. Here's a peek at some of the highlights.

Vintage German Folk Pencil Skirt with Lederhosen-like Embroidery, a Linen Blend

Gorgeous Royal Purple Handmade Vintage Circle Skirt with Blue Batik Trim, Will Fit Most

Gorgeous Vintage German Trachten Skirt with a Lovely Sheen in Teal Plaid with Adorable Faux Pearl Trim


Festive Vintage German Folk Trachten Dirndl Skirt in Dark Red with Black and Gold Stripes and an Ingenious Waist System that Makes it Wearable for Any Size

Happy vintage shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment