Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shop Update: My Secret Garden

So summer is winding down and we are heading slowly into fall, but in my mind I seem to be in spring fever. This is partly because we didn't really have spring this year in Berlin, more like a long, especially cruel winter that one day turned into summer and then REALLY turned into summer in the form of a series of vicious heat waves. Sigh. Back when I lived in California I never imagined I would spend this much time talking about the weather....

Anyway, on a more cheerful note, take a look at some of the lovely floral prints I have recently added to my shop:


Vintage 1960s Mistress Mary Quite Contrary Black and Floral Dress


Vintage 1970s White Peasant Skirt With Red Mum Embroidery


Vintage 1960s or 1970s Orange Roses Trachten Skirt, a wool blend with gorgeous lace trim and black velvet detailing


Vintage 1970s Sheer White Dress, with black and white floral pattern and embroidery


Vintage 1960s Colorful Floral Jacket Blouse

Happy spring everyone, uh, I mean enjoy these final weeks of summer. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment